Wednesday, May 19, 2010

All about the new ME!

Recently, I have been busy with my new life which I am looking forward to it. For many years I have been struggling to find the meaning of life and the 'real' me.  Married for 20 years have put me in a comfort zone that I'm too afraid to explore. Since separated for 2 years, I've came out of my shell slowly. I forgave and love myself more and learnt about ME that I didn't know before.

I want to thank my sister who is also my mentor. She inspires and motivate me when I was going through hard times. Thanks to my children who supported and cried with me. Thanks also to my parents for just being there. Lastly but not the least, I want to thank my ex-husband for giving me valuable lessons of life which then make me stronger, braver and happier for my future.

 Thank you, thank you, thank you!



0 comments:

Post a Comment